Enterprise Resource Management
- Identifying and managing information and records in ICT business systems and specialized management and operational systems;
- Delivering on critical compliance requirements, rules and accountabilities;
- Devising information governance frameworks, policy and guidelines;
- Embedding governance, records, knowledge and information skills through systems and training; and
- Maintaining the reliability, authenticity, usability and accessibility of evidence-based decisions over time.