Ifyou join Tecbirds you will enjoy working in an environment that is totally committed to equality and fairness and encourages and supports open and honest dialogue at all levels. We believe that a sensible work life balance is important for everyone to be at their best and we offer a competitive package of salary and benefits. As a successful growing business we always have interesting opportunities for like-minded people at all levels in the company. Experienced developers with an average experience from 3 years to 10 years.
Position: Business Analyst
- Extensive knowledge and experience of websites and apps (smartphones, social media) a must
- You will act as a liaison between client and technical team and technically strong enough to perform as a coordinator for the successful delivery of the project.
- You will acquire new clients by conducting research on the internet to identify potential business opportunities.
- You will be analyzing and planning projects including but not limited to:
- Examining RFPs
- Preparing detailed estimation and costing process
- Coordinating with other departments (programming, designing, content and
web marketing) and collate their inputs in building the best solution approach
- Identifying tools, technology and development platform
- Drawing final proposal
- Negotiate & manage contracts and other legal formalities
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years Experience of marketing web solutions – developing websites, web marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC campaigns) and apps development
- Education: Any Graduate with excellent English communication and analytical skills
- Conversant with latest technological developments in the web field
Position: HTML/CSS Coder
- Maintenance of the sites and updating them.
- Ensuring design colours, fonts, images are in tune with layout.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Education: Any Graduate
Position: PHP Programmer/Developer
- PHP MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web based applications.
- Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
- Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Good knowledge of HTML/PHP editor like Dreamweaver is must.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Education: Any Graduate with good logical & Analytical skill